skip to main | skip to sidebar
.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my date with Vynil






gotta stay on that grind.. record shopping at amoeba with joey...





a group of pics of random stuff i saw on the waw to ameoba on tues.... dope lisense plate on that bmw... and carnies for lunch... nothing like a minature icecream sandwich in a train diner...
Posted by Unknown at 5:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

DigKuuSjcAk4

  • alan
  • xclusives zone
  • rythm factory
  • remixfactory
  • BOLLA
  • Russ-oh!
  • FURY
  • VRoom VRoom
  • kemper

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (5)
      • THA AUDIO-NAUTS are heeerrree...
      • my date with Vynil
      • latest gig- mos def rememberable
      • been a minute...
      • helluva weekend...
    • ►  April (4)

Memborble vids

  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgAp0jcpYYc

About Me

View my complete profile
 

I R U N N E W Y O R K

I R U N N E W Y O R K
I R U N I T!